MEDIUM/SMALL-SIZED DOGS ARE WELCOME AT OUR HOTEL!
This year you can pack up for your dog as well! That’s true—you can bring your pet over at in our Parc Hotel Paradiso & Golf Resort. They can wake up with you, merrily go for a walk with you inside the Resort, and take a nap in one of the pet-friendly areas by the pools.
If your dog is more of a couch potato and prefers to idle the day away in its room, no problem, let us know by putting the “Do not disturb” sign on the door, and our cleaning staff won’t interrupt his or her moment of relaxation.
At our hotel your dog will have fun and you will have a worry-free holiday. However, in order to ensure an untroubled coexistence for everyone, your pet must follow a few simple rules, which you can read here below.
Medium/small-sized dogs are welcome! Below you can find some rules to be followed so as to ensure a relaxing holiday for you, your dog(s) and the other guests.
RULES OF CONDUCT
- In the communal areas of the Resort, pet owners must keep their pet(s) on a lead, so as to make sure that all the other guests are safe.Your dog can get on our complimentary shuttle bus provided that they wear a muzzle.
- Pets are not allowed in the wellness centre, in the playground, at the minigolf, at the Laguna Beach Food & Drinks bar, and in the restaurants (Leonardo and Il Pirlàr). However, they can access the Pasta & Pizza restaurant and the terrace of Il Pirlàr restaurant.
- Pet owners are liable for any damage caused by their animals to other people and the property.
- In order to ensure the safety of our cleaning staff, pet owners are kindly required to inform the reception staff when the pet is alone in the room.
- Pet owner must remove and dispose of their pet’s droppings with a scoop and a bag (several dispensers are at pet owners’ disposal). In addition, they must also make sure that their pets do not bother the other guests.